Saturday, April 4, 2009

Got lemons?

For my textile design class we had a recent project to design a textile all-over pattern for a cause or charity. I chose Alex's Lemonade Stand and looked up many lemons online before starting my design. Since then, I have been noticing lemons. I like lemons. I am a nerd. They taste good.
Here is some lemon inspiration:

Here is my original design by hand:

Here is the final product in illustrator:

Here it is applied on a bag and an umbrella:

...ok I lied about the umbrella, when I upload it the colors are all distorted so forget that.

2 comments:

  1. despite it not being the right colors...i love the umbrella! very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! it seems like this project is more of a hit than my "butter-fly" project that needs to be re-done for a better grade LOL

    ReplyDelete