Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MS.

I thought I would share the process of creating my logo. When I first started making my logo, I researched other graphic designers logos. I started playing around with fonts and shapes and below are basically the various designs I went through to get to the final product. My logo is a vector tweaked to combine the "M" in a font called "Jane Austen" and the "S" in "Futura". I usually accompany other text with my logo in "Bell Gothic" or a similar sans-serif. You can see my logo and color choices on my website: www.meganschrier.com ! The image I tried to create was something "versatile" hard and soft, modern and classic etc. I think I acheived it with the two fonts I chose. Plus isn't the little upside-down heart it creates cute?? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment