Thursday, November 26, 2009

Christmas Cards.

Here is a sneak peak of some of the Christmas cards I made for this year. I got into card making with my friend MW last year. We both love to scrapbook and have tonnnns of scrapbooking supplies, however I haven't had much time to work on scrapbooks recently but still like to be crafty. Card making is a perfect outlet for that craftyness. I get to use my scrapbooking supplies and creativity for a practical purpose, AND I get to share them with everyone. I now feel like buying cards for anything is a waste of money ;)











2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I wish i had time to be that crafty...and i wish i was on your mailing list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill! And send me your address! I will make sure you are on my list for next year. I actually just started mailing the cards...I used to only give them to people I was giving gifts to, but I like making them so much - the more people to give them to, the more fun!

    ReplyDelete