Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gray Bridesmaids.

I have been WAY slacking on blog entries and I apologize...BUT I have not been slacking on finding things to blog about - just the execution of the entries have been delayed. I have been saving links to put together this entry on gray wedding themes which I think are edgy, interesting and modern. I follow several wedding blogs and have noticed a trend lately with gray weddings. When I first saw it, I was surprised since gray is usually thought as a dull or businessy color. However, when used correctly it actually makes for a very nice wedding theme, especially the use of yellow and gray which seems most popular (here is an article about it from wedding paper divas).  I like the use of neutral colors as bridesmaids dresses while the flowers and decorations/bouquets are the pop of color in the wedding.  Plan to see entries to come on other neutral bridesmaids colors, but enjoy these gray themes for now!

1.Style Me Pretty
2.Style Me Pretty
3.Pretty Chicky
4.Wedding Chicks

No comments:

Post a Comment