Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Button Bouquets.

In my many blogs I follow, I have quite a few wedding blogs. I have seen recently a few weddings with button bouquets - yup that is right, buttons instead of flowers. An interesting twist. I think they are pretty cute and creative looking. I don't know if I would actually use them in my wedding - but it would be cool for the rehearsal maybe? They last forever unlike real flowers and could be a neat keepsake. Definitely for the "crafty-inclined" and also look fun to make. They could also be used as home decorations...hmmmm. But, buttons can get pricey unless you collect buttons or find a good deal, so that is something to thing about. Here are a few I found in a google image search:

From left to right:
Blue and Teal, Pink, Red, White and Blue, White

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful and like you say last forever so could be kept on display at home when the wedding's done :)

    ReplyDelete