Thursday, April 22, 2010

Marcel Wanders







I would like to share with you a "Interior Designer", Marcel Wanders I just stumbled across. I was looking online to see what exhibits are around at different museums and was on the Philadelphia Museum of Art website where I saw there was an exhibit for this guy Marcel Wanders - I feel like I saw one of his chairs when I was at the museum in May... His things looked neat so I decided to google him. I came across his website and he has done some awesome interiors and exteriors AND architectural designs. He also has branched out in to the consumer market with a line of trendy cookware that was sold at Target this past winter. Here are just a few of my favorite rooms of his. Some of his style is a little too modernly-out-there for me, but I like most of it! I am a big fan of his damask prints and colors. And, I do always love a chandelier ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment