Monday, June 14, 2010

AT&T Hands.

I am a little behind in finding these ads apparently...there have been many of them lingering around for years from what I read. I found one of these AT&T ads while perusing magazines at B&N some nights ago. I thought I had maybe seen others of the series before but hadn't taken note. I think its is awesomely colorful and creative how they show that their phones and services are "global". The painted hands showing iconic parts of various part of the world is so unique. I feel it very ironic that these awesome ads were created by the same agency who created the incredibly un-original copies of the Christo and Jeann Claude art in their current commercials, BBDO. Here is the first hands ad I found in a magazine followed by many I found online:

No comments:

Post a Comment