Saturday, June 19, 2010

Carry Hope.

While flipping through Print Magazine a few weeks ago, I came across these tote bag designs.  I though it was an awesome way to support a cause.  Each designer chose to design a tote picked a cause they wanted to support and design for.  The proceeds of each of the bags goes to the organization chosen.  I think it is interesting to see how each designer chose to display the organization through design.  Tote bags are a great item to design for since so many people are going green these days (which they should!) and use bags like these for the groceries and etc.  Looking at these reminded me of my textile design project for a cause that I did for Alex's Lemonade Stand. Take a look at the Print Magazine article online and here are some photos of the article I snapped ;) :

No comments:

Post a Comment