Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Photography.

It is super-late for me and I am way exhausted but I wanted to share this with you before I went to bed.  I loveee photography if you didn't already know...I got a new camera a few weeks ago - the Pentax X90.  My photographic hobby has been upgraded and it makes me SO happy :)  Anywho, I follow several wedding and photography blogs with AWESOME photos...I will share some with you in the future, but it is great to have inspiration.  So, I have been meaning to share some of my NEW photography with my NEW camera...but as explained in a recent post - it hasn't been as easy to make time for posting lately with summer fun and all...but I am being creative for sure and will try to make more time to SHARE what I find and do.  I found these very cool, free, PS actions on You The Designer a week or so back and have been meaning to try them out.  SO FUN, I mean duh I know how to tweak things myself but these are some pre-made styles to use on your photography.  Definitely worth checking out, believe it or not this was my first time doing anything with the actions palate (call me lame).  I guess to get the nitty gritty of this post, I would really like to share more of my photography with you since it is definitely NOT lacking in amount haha...so I will work on that even if they are small posts with just a photo...I want to share more.  For now, here is a photo to start you off.  This is a light house from when I went to Baltimore this past weekend, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment