Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I recently heard "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol on the radio and it instantly brought me back memories of the performance my friends did Junior year of college at our school's "Star Search". My friends MG, MP and LC played the guitar and sang alongside a video I put together of them. Check out the video above, or if you are viewing on facebook CLICK HERE.
Take a look at the original music by Snow Patrol HERE on YouTube:
Whenever I hear this song, I think of the part of The Notebook when Noah and Allie lie in the street...and vice verse, HERE is the clip from the movie, and since YouTube won't let me embed the video this is a screen cap:

There is a painting/photograph that also always reminds me of this song/clip of the movie as well but I am of course blanking on it completely right not. BUT, to stretch the subject even further - this painting "Summer Evening" by Edward Hopper reminds me exactly of the scene in The Notebook when Allie is visiting Noah on his front porch:

No comments:

Post a Comment