Monday, March 8, 2010

Cupcake Photography.

I have been in to photography of little confectionery creations recently, also known as cupcakes :). It really is not a good habit. Once I make the cupcakes I actually don't really want to eat them (really I don't!) because I am eating healthier these days...but since they are there I do end up eating them. I brought the batch I made weeks ago to work, and I will need to do the same with this recent batch this week to get rid of them! But they are so cute to take pictures of! Anywho I did enjoy making the cupcakes especially with the new muffin pan my Aunt gave me for a housewarming gift :) Enjoy the pics! (PS: these were strawberry cupcakes - yummm)











1 comment:

  1. ohh they look good! i like the drizzled chocolate that you did for the bottom ones...veryyy fancy!

    ReplyDelete