Monday, February 1, 2010

core creek park.

I have been away from my camera for too long. To be honest I have been slightly disappointed in my camera recently :( Pictures have been coming out quite dark - even ones that would usually be fine. However, until I have the money to upgrade to a newer, better one I have decided to work with what I have and rock it. I LOVE to take pictures and it makes me SO happy to get some great shots. I had a stressful day at work this Sunday and wanted nothing more than a happy, relaxing Sunday afternoon. It has been a while since I went and took photos, which I noticed when I was in the mood to PS the other night. I decided to take a trip to Core Creek Park since I have not been there in years and it is only minutes away. It was freezing out but the sun was beautiful in the late afternoon and I was excited to take some shots of the lake! It took me a little while to even find the lake since it had been so many years since I have been there and I was concerned the sun was going to vanish before I got some shots! However, I found a nice little (rather, not so little) spot near the lake and woods in the park. To my surprise it was quite beautiful! I usually go to Tyler Park, so a change of scene was nice! I walked around under the trees and along the edge of the lake until my hands hurt so bad from the cold, that even through my fleece gloves I could barely bend my fingers to take photos. Here are some of my shots from the day:
















(Ok, It is a lot of pictures- it was a good afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment