Friday, February 19, 2010

Dole Ad.

It has been a while since I did a post on magazine ads....probably because my friend MW isn't around to go to B&N to sit and page through mags and books with! Here are some ads I have had saved in my photos for a few months now. I can't remember which magazines these Dole ads were in, but I am thinking it was Better Homes and Gardens. I know these are not the best of pictures to give them justice, but some ads I see in magazines seem impossible to find online - which really surprises me. However, I am sharing these with you because I think these are simple, yet effective ads. The point of the series seems to be that when you buy dole fruit cups, you don't have to worry about your fruit going bad, because it is sealed in a cup. You are not restrained by time, and the imagery of time and fruit blend well in a creative manner in these ads with the kitchen timer orange and the berry hourglass. I love fruit haha but that is besides the point - and BONUS there is a coupon! Enjoy:



No comments:

Post a Comment